Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower 2

On February 21st, Jessica, along with Deb and Gram threw me a wonderful baby shower. The whole afternoon was so fun and perfect and I can't thank them enough! The food was delicious, especially Gram's homemade chicken salad, the decorations were adorable, the games were fun, and I received so many wonderful gifts from family and friends from all parts of my life.
The lovely spread of food
Won't that be the truth!
Tamara and Nicki, teacher friends from Yelm

Jess helps Grandma Velma, Gram, and Lil
Guess how big my belly is game...and I saved the pieces from both showers to compare!


Now Daddy and Cayden have matching shirts!

So cool! A diaper cake made by my friend Jen

Maia and Lee

Velma, my mom, Jen, and Karisa

Jacob's favorite gift...a REAL tool set that Cayden can use alongside Dad (and there's Colby's mom, Nancy!)
Stacy, Tamara, Nicki, and Nancy work on their quilt pieces. Gram had each guest complete a quilt piece and she sewed them together in this amazing wall quilt that I've hung in Cayden's room! What a special keepsake he'll have, and what talented artists I have around me.

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger ilham bagus said...

nice blog, happy new mammy and daddy, i hope your children is very cute and smart.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you had a great time at your baby shower! we got the pictures from sasha of the two of you and your mom. you all look so cute! cayden is a beautiful name, so original.

love, megan

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!!
You must have a lot of baby loot with all of those showers.
I only wish I could have been there.
I esp. love the quilt.
I hope to get out there in the summer to see the babies.
much love,
aunt rosemary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home