Sunday, December 03, 2006

Turkey Day!

Our family celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday afternoon of Thanksgiving weekend. Sasha and Chris went down to Bend, Oregon to be with Chris' family from Wednesday through Saturday. Jacob and I went to his aunt and uncles house, where we celebrated with them, his seven year old cousins, his sister and her boyfriend, and his mom and step-dad. We had two delicious meals. I braved the crowds on Black Friday morning (crazy, crazy, I keep telling myself) and went to Circuit City to buy a new digital camera (at least I was dealing with the chaos to get myself something:). Finally 2 and a half hours later I emerged from the store, triumphant with my new camera and a gig memory card that cost $1.99. I went to a couple other places then called it a day, way to many people for my taste.


Jacob spilled his drink on Mia, my mom's cat. Strangely enough, she didn't seem to mind and continued to sit on Jacob's lap. We also celebrated Chris' 34th birthday with Candles on the pumpkin pie. His actual birthday was on Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work w/ the cat Jake..you definitely have a way w/ animals!

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home